So over the past few days we have been working hard to get things sorted, built, planted, weeded and moved!!
We have weeded both large raised beds, and I have started to plant seeds for veg in there, using my scaffolding plank as a bridge across to stop me from stomping all over the bed!
Yesterday I potted on a load of seedlings in the Polytunnel and blimey it was warm in there!!!
We have happy ducks moved into their new digs…. and the chickens now have wood chip flooring in their runs!!
The muck heap has been shovelled back and some of the compost from the back excavated to fill the raised beds, the small tractor is a godsend for jobs like this!!
And someone has discovered the rubble pile….. apparently it’s his castle!!
Tomorrow we move onto the fruit cage of doom and clearing the veg garden paths!!!